jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:00:58 GMT
Hi,

To keep everyone on track of what's happening with Chemistry, here's a
list of things that are going to happen:

* Based on the successful vote, I've asked the Incubator to accept
Chemistry for incubation. Incubation starts on Thursday this week
unless someone from the Incubator PMC challenges the proposal.

* On Thursday (or once the IPMC is happy) I will request or set up all
the project infrastructure listed on the Chemistry proposal. I will
also move all the related code that we currently have in the
Jackrabbit sandbox to the new Chemistry project. All the JCRCMIS Jira
issues will be migrated to the new CMIS project in Jira.

* I will request Apache committer accounts for the initial committers
who don't already have such accounts. Please let me know what your
preferred user account name is. The account will be associated with
all the commits you make and will also become your @apache.org email
address. Please check http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
for potential account name conflicts or provide a few acceptable
alternatives.

There are some delays related to setting up mailing lists and user
accounts, so it'll probably take until next week before we're fully
set up to start working on the project.

BR,

Jukka Zitting