jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content Technology track at the ApacheCon US 2009
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:36:48 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Paolo Mottadelli <paolo.moz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Paolo Mottadelli <paolo.moz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm forwarding this message to the POI community, which is strongly
>> willing to join some other project.
>
> I've just had a first positive feedback for POI joining the Content Track.
> Which is the time frame we have to manage in designing the proposal?

Not sure. We just made the extended deadline last Thursday for
expressing initial interest.

AFAIK, once the conference planners respond with an OK, we have a few
weeks to plan the program for the track. The plan will then be
presented to the conference planners who make final decisions on the
conference schedule.

BR,

Jukka Zitting