jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content Technology track at the ApacheCon US 2009
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:30:49 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Michael Wechner
<michael.wechner@wyona.com> wrote:
> Jukka Zitting schrieb:
>> The ApacheCon planners are asking for Apache projects to self-organize
>> content for the upcoming ApacheCon US in November this year. It would
>> be cool to have a track related to content repositories and content
>> management. Jackrabbit and Sling would form a nice core for such a
>> track, but we could also include sessions on things like Chemistry and
>> other related projects.
>
> Maybe lenya devs could also participate

Sure, that would be great!

I didn't yet hear back from the conference planners about this. I'll
ping them again.

PS. I've created an initial planning page [1] for the proposed content track.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ContentTrackApacheConUs2009

BR,

Jukka Zitting