jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Content Technology track at the ApacheCon US 2009
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:37:13 GMT
Hi,

[Sorry again for cross-posting, perhaps we should set up a
jcr-interest@ mailing list somewhere]

The ApacheCon planners are asking for Apache projects to self-organize
content for the upcoming ApacheCon US in November this year. It would
be cool to have a track related to content repositories and content
management. Jackrabbit and Sling would form a nice core for such a
track, but we could also include sessions on things like Chemistry and
other related projects.

The planners would like an indication of interest ASAP, so I will
contact them about this if people think it's a good idea. In previous
ApacheCons we've typically had a few related presentations and a BoF
session or a Meetup. Based on that I think we could well organize
something like a half-day track of presentations and workshops
followed by a more informal community meetup in the evening.

BR,

Jukka Zitting