jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5.5 release plan
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:00:39 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Frank van Lankvelt
<f.vanlankvelt@onehippo.com> wrote:
> could issue JCR-2016 (jcr2spi) be considered for inclusion?  There is a
> patch attached that fixes some faults in the update processing.  I.e. a
> correct update leads to an incorrect state.

Sure, sorry that nobody has commented on the patch yet. (Perhaps we
should start using the "patch available" workflow in Jira...)

The patch looks reasonably OK, though I'd need to review it in a bit
more detail before applying it. Any chance of getting a test case for
it? :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting