jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [rmi] JCR-RMI 1.6.0 build 1
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 14:02:59 GMT
Hi,

I have created a preview build for the upcoming JCR-RMI 1.6.0 release.
This build is for testing and preview purposes, and should only be
discussed here on dev@.

You can find the preview build at:

   http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/jcr-rmi-1.6.0-b1

The source of this preview build is recorded as the 1.6.0-b1 tag in svn.

I haven't yet prepared full release notes for the upcoming release,
but here's a list of all the changes since the 1.5.0 release:

Bug fixes
  JCRRMI-3  Session.isLive() and logout() throw exceptions
  JCRRMI-9  jackrabbit-api dependency is not optional
  JCRRMI-15 Property.getNode() should throw ValueFormatException on ...
  JCRRMI-16 SerialValue should implement equals() as specified by JCR
  JCRRMI-17 Multiple TCK test failures

Improvements
  JCRRMI-8  Remove SNAPSHOT dependencies to -core and -api
  JCRRMI-11 LICENSE and NOTICE files in JCR-RMI
  JCRRMI-12 Automatically generate GPG signatures for release artifacts
  JCRRMI-13 Enhancement to get RMI through firewalls
  JCRRMI-14 Integration tests for JCR-RMI

BR,

Jukka Zitting