jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Developing the TCK for JCR 2.0
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:21:31 GMT
Hi everybody,

while a lot of work has already been done towards implementing the JCR
2.0 API (in trunk), there has been only a limited amount of activity on
upgrading jackrabbit-jcr-tests to cover the whole new API.

While the Jackabbit JCR API dependendy has not been changed (yet!) to
JCR 2.0 (see Jukka's announcement in [1]), we can already do some work
that does not depend on 2.0:

1) verify that we're ok with the JCR 1.0 tests currently contained in
jackrabbit-jcr-tests,

2) identify additional test cases that currently live in other
Jackrabbit projects that should be moved in jackrabbit-jcr-tests.

Feedback appreciated,

Julian

[1]
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jackrabbit-dev/200904.mbox/%3C510143ac0904210839x4290df14y11f9964541c76440@mail.gmail.com%3E>