jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Incubating Chemistry (Was: IP clearance for the Chemistry contribution)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:28:32 GMT

I might be jumping the gun a little, but if this can help, here are a
few name suggestions :

Apache Plug
Apache Content Plug
Apache Jackplug
Apache Sea Miss (ok it's an awful word game :)) (or could be written
Seamis, or Seemis)
Apache Startle (Jackrabbit synonym)

But I must admit the name Chemistry is quite good, even if potentially
misleading.

Regards,
   Serge Huber.