jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Yoav Landman <yland...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Understanding mixins merge logic
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:10:43 GMT

Well, I found a good discussion about the underlying logic in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2011 :)
However, in my case, none of the tx changed the mixins that are applied to
the node in question. So, does that mean that any concurrent changes to a
node that has mixins on it are deemed as conflicting? Isn't that a bit too
harsh or am I missing something?