jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <da...@day.com>
Subject Re: JSR-283 Proposed Final Draft posted, waiting for download fix.
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 06:29:19 GMT
Good news ;)

I am happy announce on behalf of the JSR-283 Expert Group that JSR-283
is out for Proposed Final Draft review.

There are a lot new and exciting features in the specification and changed
the structure of the specification to make a big section Java Language
since a lot of you ported JCR outside of the Java Language.

For a little more information, visit:

Feedback is very welcome jsr-283-comments@jcp.org

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:44 PM, David Nuescheler <david@day.com> wrote:
> Dear Jackrabbit-Devs & Sling-Devs,
> as you may have seen JSR-283 has been posted for proposed final draft.
> http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pfd/jsr283/index.html
> Unfortunately, there seems to be an error in the posting since the
> download link on the page results in a "Not Found Error".
> I alerted the PMO of the JCP at Sun this morning CET.
> The PMO (Project Management Office) is administrating all JSRs and is
> responsible for posting the proposed final draft.
> I will keep you posted on the progress.
> regards,
> david

Visit: http://dev.day.com/