jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Removing ORM persistence manager ?
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:27:09 GMT

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I have been implicated with Jackrabbit as
I have not had the opportunity to work on it as much as I had hoped.

Anyway, I am proposing that we remove the ORM persistence manager that
I initially committed, since I believe there is little interest for it
and even myself will no longer be using it since much better
implementations such as the bundle persistence managers have become
available.

Otherwise we could just leave it be in the sandbox, but should we
maintain it ?

Regards,
   Serge Huber.