jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: jdbc2jcr question
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 06:32:42 GMT
hi jukka,

thank you for the hint i had the wrong dependency ...
now it works  ..

greets
claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. März 2009 12:20
An: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: jdbc2jcr question

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:14 AM, KÖLL Claus <C.KOELL@tirol.gv.at> wrote:
> In the JCRConnection Object while calling createView(JCRView) following sql will be executed
>
> ----------
> CREATE FUNCTION jdbc2jcr_nt_file ( connectionKey VARCHAR(100), viewKey VARCHAR(100) )
RETURNS TABLE ( jcr_path VARCHAR(1000), jcr_name VARCHAR(1000), jcr_primaryType VARCHAR(1000),
jcr_mixinTypes VARCHAR(1000), jcr_created TIMESTAMP ) LANGUAGE JAVA PARAMETER STYLE DERBY_JDBC_RESULT_SET
NO SQL EXTERNAL NAME 'org.apache.jackrabbit.jdbc.JCRResultSet.jcrQuery'
> ---------
>
> but this throws a SQLException:
> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error: Encountered "TABLE" at line 1, column 95.
>
> Can anybody give me a hint what i do wrong ?

That should be valid syntax for Derby. Are you using a different Derby
version? The POM specifies 10.4.2.0.

BR,

Jukka Zitting