jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Regarding propfindtype request ...
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:16:55 GMT
If you want a webdav frontend to connect to your custom database schema, you
cannot override the abstract debdav servlet, it will simply break in
numerous ways. Either implement a custom backend to jackrabbit, or simply
use a different webdav servlet. I'd suggest using the simple webdav servlet
that comes with tomcat, which uses jndi to lookup files and directories, and
which can easily be modified to lookup stuff in your custom schema.

2009/3/23 imadhusudhanan <madhusudhanan23@gmail.com>

>
>
> ============ Forwarded Mail ============
> From : imadhusudhanan <madhusudhanan23@gmail.com>
> To : users <users@jackrabbit.apache.org>
> Date :Mon, 23 Mar 2009 00:05:23 -0700
> Subject : Regarding propfindtype request ...
> ============ Forwarded Mail ============
>
> Dear All,
>
>     I m customizing jackrabbit to use  mysql server with the  table
> structures as mentioned below  ,
>
>        DavResourceLocator
>           ---------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
> | Field          | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
> +----------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
> | RESOURCE_ID    | bigint(19)   | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
> | DOC_FOLDER_ID  | bigint(19)   | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
> | AUTHOR_USER_ID | varchar(100) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
> | RESOURCE_NAME  | varchar(255) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
> | RESOURCE_TYPE  | varchar(60)  | NO   |     | NULL    |
>
>     DavResourceMapping
>
>           --------------------+------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
> | Field               | Type       | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
> +---------------------+------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
> | RESOURCE_MAPPING_ID | bigint(19) | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
> | RESOURCE_ID         | bigint(19) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
> | AUTHOR_USER_ID      | bigint(19) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
> | PARENT_RESOURCE_ID  | bigint(19) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
> +---------------------+------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
>
>
>     The first table will be used to store a node either its nt:file or
> nt:folder and the second one the mapping between the nodes like which
> nt:file node present in nt:folder node. What i did is I overrode the
> AbstractWebdavServlet to fetch data from my db and deliver the same using
> the JCR Objects such the MultiStatus and the MultiStatusResponse for
> propFind Type of requests.
> While doing so initially when I connect to webdav thru cadaver I got the
> propfind type as '0' and its PROPFIND_BY_PROPERTY in DavConstants. And for a
> subsequent propFind Type I get the propFindType as '0' again followed by a
> Error 404  <RESOURCE-NAME>  kinda response. Kindly let me know anything I
> miss ...
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message