jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>
Subject AbstractMethodError: ClientSession.getAccessControlManager()
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:08:43 GMT
I'm having trouble calling some RMI methods. I have acquired a
repository over RMI, and logged in successfully.
When I'm trying to session.getAccessControlManager(), I get:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession.getAccessControlManager()Ljavax/jcr/security/AccessControlManager;

I'm running Jackrabbit 1.5.3, but it seems jackrabbit-jcr-rmi has not
been updated since Jackrabbit 1.5.0, so maybe some incompatibility has
been introduced?

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vidar@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Akersgata 16, N-0158 Oslo, Norway