jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From imadhusudhanan <madhusudhana...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Regarding propfindtype request ...
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:29:36 GMT

============ Forwarded Mail ============
To : users <users@jackrabbit.apache.org>
Date :Mon, 23 Mar 2009 00:05:23 -0700
Subject : Regarding propfindtype request ...
============ Forwarded Mail ============

 > Dear All,
 >
 >     I m customizing jackrabbit to use  mysql server with the  table structures as mentioned
below  ,

 >         DavResourceLocator
 >             ---------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
 > | Field          | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
 > +----------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
 > | RESOURCE_ID    | bigint(19)   | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
 > | DOC_FOLDER_ID  | bigint(19)   | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
 > | AUTHOR_USER_ID | varchar(100) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
 > | RESOURCE_NAME  | varchar(255) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
 > | RESOURCE_TYPE  | varchar(60)  | NO   |     | NULL    |
 >
 >     DavResourceMapping
 >
 >             --------------------+------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
 > | Field               | Type       | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
 > +---------------------+------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
 > | RESOURCE_MAPPING_ID | bigint(19) | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
 > | RESOURCE_ID         | bigint(19) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
 > | AUTHOR_USER_ID      | bigint(19) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
 > | PARENT_RESOURCE_ID  | bigint(19) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
 >

 >     The first table will be used to store a node either its nt:file or nt:folder and
the second one the mapping between the nodes like which nt:file node present in nt:folder
node. What i did is I overrode the AbstractWebdavServlet to fetch data from my db and deliver
the same using the JCR Objects such the MultiStatus and the MultiStatusResponse for propFind
Type of requests.
 > While doing so initially when I connect to webdav thru cadaver I got the propfind type
as '0' and its PROPFIND_BY_PROPERTY in DavConstants. And for a subsequent propFind Type I
get the propFindType as '0' again followed by a Error 404  <RESOURCE-NAME>  kinda response.
Kindly let me know anything I miss ...