Hi,

I am using Sharepoint 2007 and I want to checkout & checkin the document through java program. I tried using JackRabbit Web Dav but its not working fine.

Though it shows the status as 200 & OK but nothing happens at sharepoint end. Their version remains the same & the document content also remains same.

Below is the code I am using:

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

public void updateDocument(HttpClient client, String resourcePath, File file){

CheckoutMethod checkoutMethod = new CheckoutMethod(resourcePath + "/" + file.getName());

      client.executeMethod(checkoutMethod);

      PutMethod putMethod = new PutMethod(resourcePath + "/" + file.getName());

      RequestEntity requestEntity = new InputStreamRequestEntity(new FileInputStream(file));

      putMethod.setRequestEntity(requestEntity);

      client.executeMethod(putMethod);

      System.out.println(putMethod.getStatusCode() + " "+ putMethod.getStatusText());

}

Regards,

Akshat