Do I have a choice? :-) Ideally we could get it in 1.5.3 soon and depend on it so we can use it in the next update of our product which is coming out soon.  (within a month)  However, I understand the realities of the release process as well. So if it doesn't make it in 1.5.3, we'll use our own patch version.

Cheers,
Dan

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 2:16 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Dan Diephouse
<dan.diephouse@mulesource.com> wrote:
> I've attached a patch for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1659

Nice! This feature is something I think many people have been missing at times.

> it would be awesome if we could get that in the 1.5.3 release.

We generally avoid putting new features in patch releases.

My current thinking is to release 1.6 in a few months, i.e. try to get
back to a schedule of 3-4 minor releases in a year. Would that be OK
for you in terms of having JCR-1659 in an official release?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Dan Diephouse