Hi Marcel

sounds really great. I am assuming you tested it on a single machine. Any plan to leverage HDFS in a JR cluster? Would it even be feasible?
Alessandro

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 6:48 AM, Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reutegger@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi all,

I recently committed a PersistenceManager and a DataStore
implementation based on Hadoop. It's in sandbox/jackrabbit-hadoop. The
PersistenceManager uses Hadoop HBase, which is something similar to
Googles BigTable. The data store implementation uses plain Hadoop
HDFS. The performance is surprisingly good. On my machine the
JCRAPITests take 40 seconds compared to 35 seconds with the default
derby persistence manager.

feedback welcome.

regards
 marcel