Hi guys,

I got the CMIS component now compiled and running J Looks cool!

To give some feedback here are some issues I detected while trying it out:

It seems that in the current jcr-cmis-client-1.6-SNAPSHOT.war a couple of jars are missing. I had to copy:

slf4j-log4j12-1.3.0.jar

log4j-1.2.14.jar

jackrabbit-api-1.6-SNAPSHOT.jar

to WEB-INF/lib before I did not get any longer ClassNotFoundExceptions

If you would change in the web.xml the preconfigured line

from

      <param-value>rmi://localhost:1099/jackrabbit</param-value>

        <param-value>rmi://localhost:1099/jackrabbit.repository</param-value>

it would run out of the box with a Jackrabbit default configuration (I assume that jackrabbit.repository is the default name, at least I am not aware that I changed this somewhere)

Anyway it works (as far as it is implemented so far): good work!

Jens