I got the CMIS component now compiled and running J Looks cool!
To give some feedback here are some issues I detected while trying it out:
It seems that in the current jcr-cmis-client-1.6-SNAPSHOT.war a couple of jars are missing. I had to copy:
to WEB-INF/lib before I did not get any longer ClassNotFoundExceptions
If you would change in the web.xml the preconfigured line
it would run out of the box with a Jackrabbit default configuration (I assume that jackrabbit.repository is the default name, at least I am not aware that I changed this somewhere)
Anyway it works (as far as it is implemented so far): good work!