Dear All,

    The problem I faced had disappeared now. It all happened when I commented the <collections> tag and added a couple of mandatory nodes namely jcr:versionStorage and jcr:nodeTypes to a newly created node of type jcr:system which by default is shown as collection. Actually this was my aim, to show a node as a collection so I used the default jcr:system. The problem persists if I try to introduce the <collection> tags with certain <nodetype> specified. The above can be a temporary solution, can I have a permanent cure ??

Regards,
MadhuSudhanan I.
www.zoho.com
'If you wanna walk quick Walk Alone, if you wanna walk far Walk Together ..."

---- On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 imadhusudhanan <imadhusudhanan@zohocorp.com> wrote ----

Dear All,

When I enabled the <collection> tag in config.xml to show up jcr:system and nt:folder as collection, I m unable to connect to JR Server. It says

open http://localhost:8080/jrwar/repository/users/
Authentication required for Jackrabbit Webdav Server on server `localhost':
Username: docuser
Password:
Could not access /jrwar/repository/users/ (not WebDAV-enabled?):
207 Multi-Status
Connection to `localhost` closed.

Client I use is :: cadaver
JR Version :: 1.4

the config.xml is attached with the mail. Kindly help me configure jcr:system and nt:folder nodeTypes as collections.

Tested the same with Windows client, I got the same result.