I use jackrabbit-1.4. I use this because I just the war application provided by the jackrabbit from which it is possible to do few additions. Will I be able to get a war similar to that in 1.5.2 release ... ??

Regards,
MadhuSudhanan I.
www.zoho.com
'If you wanna walk quick Walk Alone, if you wanna walk far Walk Together ..."

---- On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 Michael Wechner <michael.wechner@wyona.com> wrote ----

imadhusudhanan schrieb:
> Dear All,
>
> I get this exception even though I shutdown the Repository using
> the RepositoryStartupServlet by the following code,
>
> RepositoryStartupServlet rss =
> (RepositoryStartupServlet)getServletContext().getAttribute("repository.startup.servet");
> rss.shutdown();
>
> I can the see the message as Repository is shutdown, so I restart my
> server, even then I get this ... Pls help.

which version of Jackrabbit are you using?

Maybe you will some more hints

http://www.google.ch/search?q=jackrabbit+lock+shutdown

Cheers

Michael