jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paolo Mottadelli <paolo....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working on CMIS
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 18:51:09 GMT
Thank you Florent for your interest in this topic.
I'm sure that all the people currently working on the cmis sandbox are
really keen to have new heads on the project.

IMHO, having a system (like Nuxeo) using (and contributing to) the
cmis component is an excellent catch in order to get more quality in
our work.
Hope to hear from you soon.

--
Paolo Mottadelli: http://www.paolomottadelli.com