jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5.3 release plan
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:55:11 GMT
Do I have a choice? :-) Ideally we could get it in 1.5.3 soon and depend on
it so we can use it in the next update of our product which is coming out
soon.  (within a month)  However, I understand the realities of the release
process as well. So if it doesn't make it in 1.5.3, we'll use our own patch
version.
Cheers,
Dan

--