jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.5.3
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:53:45 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Stefan Guggisberg
<stefan.guggisberg@gmail.com> wrote:
> the following source file is missing the ASF license header:
>
> jackrabbit-core/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/state/TimeBomb.java

Doh, I was too sure that we already got everything covered after the
1.5.1 issues. We really need to automate the header checks...

> i am not sure what this means for this vote/release.

A missing license header in a single test file isn't that serious. I
say we go forward with the release vote. If you think otherwise, feel
free to vote -1 and I'll post another release candidate with this
issue fixed.

BR,

Jukka Zitting