jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Acknowledging contributors in release notes
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:44:21 GMT
Hi,

Lots of people contribute to Jackrabbit by reporting issues, by
submitting patches, or by contributing other information that helps
issue resolution. I'd like to start better acknowledging these
contributions by introducing a new "Contributions" section to our
release notes. This section would be based on the Jira contribution
report for each release, and would look like this (for the 1.5.3
release).

<example>
Contributors
------------

The following people have contributed to this release by submitting bug
reports or by participating in the issue resolution process.

    Alexander T            Grégory Joseph        Przemo Pakulski
    Angela Schreiber       Jacco van Weert       Robert Sauer
    Christian Schröder     Jukka Zitting         Stefan Guggisberg
    Christophe Lombart     Julian Reschke        Stephane Landelle
    Claus Köll             Lóránt Pintér         Sven Rieckhoff
    Dominique Pfister      Marcel Reutegger      Thomas Mueller
    Fabrizio Giustina      Martin Schreiber      Yoav Landman
    Francois Masurel       Philipp Salzgeber

Thank you to everyone involved!
</example>

I will be including this section in the release notes of the upcoming
1.5.3 release. Let me know if you don't want your name included.

BR,

Jukka Zitting