jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CRX 1.4.1 released - powered by Apache Jackrabbit & Sling - thanks!
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:29:27 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 2:04 AM, Michael Wechner
<michael.wechner@wyona.com> wrote:
> One more difference I see is that your post didn't seem to provoke many
> reactions (yet)
>
> http://www.nabble.com/CRX-1.4.1-released---powered-by-Apache-Jackrabbit---Sling---thanks!-td21791030.html
>
> whereas mine did quite a bit
>
> http://www.nabble.com/devs-for-fire-td17646225.html#a17655501

My comment on that thread was:

"I don't see anything wrong with job offers as long as they are
related  to JCR and Jackrabbit and not too frequent. Especially when
the  company behind the offer participates in the community (i.e. I
don't want to see nameless head hunters roaming around here)."

My thinking on related product announcements is similar, so IMHO
Greg's message was fine.

We probably should follow up on the earlier idea of posting some
guidelines for these kinds of messages to build a better shared
understanding of what's appropriate and what's not.

BR,

Jukka Zitting