jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: CRX 1.4.1 released - powered by Apache Jackrabbit & Sling - thanks!
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 01:04:11 GMT
Greg Klebus schrieb:
> Hi Michael
>
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Michael Wechner
> <michael.wechner@wyona.com> wrote:
>
>> with all respect for Day and in particular the various Apache devs working
>> at Day, but it seems to me that your email is just a nicely packaged spam
>> message
>>

> PS. Michael, I have to admit I have, post mortem, found your post re
> 'devs for fire'... nasty me ;) MfG, G.

I wouldn't consider that nasty of you, but just fair, but OTOH I think
the topic itself is rather different, but yes, it's also about
deciding what is appropriate.

One more difference I see is that your post didn't seem to provoke many
reactions (yet)

http://www.nabble.com/CRX-1.4.1-released---powered-by-Apache-Jackrabbit---Sling---thanks!-td21791030.html

whereas mine did quite a bit

http://www.nabble.com/devs-for-fire-td17646225.html#a17655501

I guess all the devs (and in particular Day's devs) are on skiing
vacation ;-)

Cheers

Michael