jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From imadhusudhanan <madhusudhana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit on Hadoop
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:21:00 GMT
Hi Marcel,, its thats really good to see. We have a DFS cluster set up. I think I m ok with
the DataStore implementation. Could I use it with out hadoop implementation ??. The Persistence
manager that u wrote is only when u talk about maintaining files in a DB correct ??

 On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reutegger@gmx.net> wrote ----