jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Apache JCR Commons
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:09:57 GMT
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> c) Here's a list of Jira project keys that I think we could use:
>
>  * jackrabbit-parent / JCRPARENT
>  * jackrabbit-jcr-tests / JCRTEST
>  * jackrabbit-jcr-benchmark / JCRBENCH
>  * jackrabbit-jcr-rmi / JCRRMI
>  * jackrabbit-jcr-servlet / JCRSERVLET
>  * jackrabbit-classloader / JCRCL
>  * jackrabbit-ocm / JCROCM

A separate Jira project for each of it? That somehow adds a lot of
projects to Jira, which doesn't feel right to me. I would prefer a
JCRCOMMONS project with each of the maven projects being a subproject.
I know that this might be difficult for releasing the stuff, but some
are IMHO just too small and have low activity for having their own
top-level Jira project (eg. jackrabbit-classloader).

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek