jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit board report draft
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:50:27 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com> wrote:
> How is the ratio of day developer to non-day developers for jackrabbit and
> sling now? I think getting more external committers was one of the
> requirements to get sling out of incubator status?

The ratio of Day/non-Day committers is 12/11 in Jackrabbit and 3/5 in Sling.

The picture in commit activity is a bit different: The ratio of
Day/non-Day committers who've made a commit within the past six months
(i.e. are at least somewhat active) is 10/6 in Jackrabbit and 3/1 in
Sling.

In both projects the amount of individual commits is heavily dominated
by commits from Day employees who are paid for working directly on
these projects.

BR,

Jukka Zitting