jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr-cmis WS volounteers/approach
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:13:02 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about if I created a new Jira project like JCRCMIS for this?

Jira projects are cheap so I just went ahead and created the JCRCMIS
project, see [1].

I've given the "all-developers" group the "Committer" role in JCRCMIS,
so all Apache committers (with a developer role in some Jira project)
should have the right to resolve issues and update the project
configuration (create new components, etc.).

The project is setup like the existing JCR project, for example the
notification messages should work the same way. There are two
differences though: I've enabled wiki markup for description and
comment fields and used the 'no-reopen-closed, patch-avail" workflow
scheme. The latter means that there is a nice new "Patch Available"
state for issues and that a closed (as opposed to just resolved) issue
can not be reopened (it's better to create a new issue in such cases).

Let's see how the wiki markup and workflow settings work in practice.
I'd like to start using them in the JCR project as well if the
experience from JCRCMIS is good.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRCMIS

BR,

Jukka Zitting