jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Apache JCR Commons
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 08:13:35 GMT
hi jukka

> Note that the webdav component is a bit special in that it actually
> doesn't have much to do with JCR, so eventually it might be useful to
> find a good home for it for example in Apache HttpComponents.

that has been discussed in the past and honestly i don't
want to start that discussion again.
as long as there are no other active contributers than
julian and myself i don't see any need to move the webdav
project somewhere else.

regarding jcr-server:
i think we should address JCR-417 first instead of
putting the complete jcr-server to a commons project,
since i have the feeling the server part of the jcr-remoting
doesn't really belong to the commons.

apart i don't have any strong feelings regarding the
commons stuff unless i can run a single mvn call to
built and test all of jackrabbit-core and the various spi
projects with the latest version of jackrabbit commons
and without having to touch the pom.

angela