jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Rammohan Yadavalli" <rammohan.yadava...@gmail.com>
Subject Sharing repository as a server resource
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:30:22 GMT
Hello,

I have seen "How to" series to share the repository at server level this is
nicely explained for Tomcat
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/shared-j2ee-resource-howto.html. I would like
to share the repository on WebLogic 9.2, how do i achieve this on weblogic.
I understand from Jackrabbit documentation that a resource can be shared
using RMI module or by using resource adapter, I do not want to use either
of this for the below reasons:
- RMI would be my last choice to use if we have an alternative with JNDI
- Resource adapter - I entered into a problem where the connections are not
being released back to the pool there by causing the pool empty and the
application crashes.

Is it possible to share the repository in WebLogic just like it is explained
for Tomcat?

Thanks in advance for your help.
- Ram