jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Zupko <v-azu...@expedia.com>
Subject cant find some Slide functionality in jackrabbit webDav project
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 16:24:20 GMT
Hello,

I've just started with jackrabbit webDav for creating java client.
I've found all needed functionality like create, move, upload and download resources except
one. I can't find functionality for getting list of subdirectories and files of resource
I've found such functionality in Slide project but this project is retired - there is list()
method in WebdavResource class.
Does such functionality exist in jackrabbit webDav project?
Please let me know how I can get list of files and subdirectories from resource?

Thank you for your answer,
Andrey Zupko
Sr. Java Developer
Hotwire