jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5 release plan
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:22:36 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are still some loose ends with the following three issues that I
> want resolved before we do the release.
>
>  [JCR-1775] Transaction-safe versioning
>  [JCR-1813] Invalid journal records during XATransactions
>  [JCR-1825] DBDataStore doesn't support concurrent reads
>
> I'm currently working on JCR-1775, and both JCR-1813 and JCR-1825 have
> patches attached, so I believe we should be able to resolve them all
> already today. I'll then do a third preview build in preparation for
> the official release candidate and vote.

I got those issues fixed as planned, but unfortunately I didn't have
time to push forward with the preview build. Now with the ApacheCon
and other business behind I'm ready to take up where I left.

I've updated the 1.5 branch with recent smaller improvements and
changes in trunk (I'm leaving the more complex post-branch changes for
1.6) and plan to build the next preview build later today.

BR,

Jukka Zitting