jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Cher <weiching.c...@customware.net>
Subject Re: WebDAV in Atlassian Confluence
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 09:06:40 GMT
Hi Julian,

Thanks alot! That helps clear some doubts that I had on this issue =)

Regards,
Philip

--
Regards,
Philip Cher

Developer | CustomWare Asia Pacific | www.customware.net
T: +6 03 2091 9000 Ext: 9040| F: +6 03 2178 4145 | M: +6 012 293 8919

Please consider our environment before printing this email.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information
intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail
is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received
this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on
it; (b) notify itsupport@customware.net and the sender immediately; and (c) delete the original
e-mail.