jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sébastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Get Indentifier of a Node
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 08:42:52 GMT
Hi,

Node.getIdentifier() in JSR 283 is just the new method name for
Node.getUUID() (which has been deprecated).
But, from what i understand you want to retrieve a node from his identifier
so you need to use Session.getNodeByUUID(String) (which is also deprecated
and replaced with Session.getNodeByIdentifier(String) in JSR 283).
Because these modifications are only method renaming, you already have this
feature in JCR 1.0.

Regards,

--
Sébastien Launay