jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: WebDAV in Atlassian Confluence
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 08:33:27 GMT
Philip Cher wrote:
> Is there anything wrong somewhere that might cause the text file not
> editable? And is there anything else for me to do to make text files
> editable besides mounting differently as I described above?

That's a Windows issue, not a Jackrabbit issue. It applies to *any*
WebDAV server.

The answer: the MS Webfolder client is just an explorer extension; you
can browse folders, delete files, copy and move files around, that's it.
Everything else beyond that depends on the Windows application
supporting WebDAV directly -- for instance, MS Office does, most others
don't.

BR, Julian