jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From pkrishna <prabhakar.krishnasw...@ge.com>
Subject Comparing by time
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:22:54 GMT

I am trying to do a search based on Modified time. What I am observing is the
time format in the node is different from when I am using a
SimpleDateFormat; For example, in the node the lastModified time is saved as
2008-11-12T16:46:57.089-07:00. I used SimpleDateFormat using the pattern
yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSZ which seems to be the closest to the format of
the time in the node. I observed for the same date, the call
SimpleDateFormat.format produces a string which ends with -700 which is
slightly different from -07:00. So my question is how I incorporate into a
query that does an exact match on the date. Is this even possible?