jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksei Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject Re: Alternative OCM (Object Content Mapping )
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:35:05 GMT
On Monday 10 November 2008 08:03:35 Fard wrote:

I successfully  use native Jackrabbit OCM and it is more powerfull then JCROM though a bit
complicated. First take a look at

 http://jackrabbit.apache.org/object-content-mapping.html

But the best way to get into is test suite from jackrabbit-ocm source. I'd like to recomend
to download 1.5 branch of jackrabbit from SVN and use all the stuff from there.
Jackrabbit 1.5 is in beta 2 stage and while you develop it will get stable release.

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE