jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccessManager- checkPermissions method
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:12:13 GMT
Hello,

I just checked and indeed the isGranted() is decrepated.... I am using the
latest 1.4.6 version.
In this version isGranted( ItemId, int ) is still used, but also isGranted(
Path, .... )? so I could make a smooth transition?

Are there other "tips" regarding the AccessManager, my experience is that
the AccessManager implementation is extremly important for performance
reasons.

Gr,

   Jacco

--