jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccessManager- checkPermissions method
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 08:16:21 GMT
Hello,

I have also created an own AccessManager implementation (
http://jecars.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jecars/jecars_main/src/org/jecars/CARS_AccessManager.java?revision=1.18&view=markup
)

I didn't implemented the checkPermission() method and until now I see no
difference in the wanted behaviour.
I think the isGranted() method is the main method.

Greetings,

   Jacco