jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Jackrabbit and Lucene 2.3.2 - AlreadyClosedException
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:13:32 GMT
Because Nicholas mailed me directly off-list (which is obviously not the
place for user or dev questions) I know he got it working.

@Nicholas: it is nice to inform the user/dev list if your specific issue
is outdated/solved (and perhaps how). Now people invest time in
answering you, where you already have it working.

Regards Ard