jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5 release plan
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:27:52 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be doing a few preview builds of the 1.5 branch so everyone
> will have a chance to test things and report back with any detected
> issues. Assuming no blockers, I plan to roll the final release
> candidate and start the official release vote on Monday, Oct 27th.

There are still some loose ends with the following three issues that I
want resolved before we do the release.

  [JCR-1775] Transaction-safe versioning
  [JCR-1813] Invalid journal records during XATransactions
  [JCR-1825] DBDataStore doesn't support concurrent reads

I'm currently working on JCR-1775, and both JCR-1813 and JCR-1825 have
patches attached, so I believe we should be able to resolve them all
already today. I'll then do a third preview build in preparation for
the official release candidate and vote.

BR,

Jukka Zitting