jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration test harness for Jackrabbit
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:53:22 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently I have there a set of backwards compatibility tests [...]

I modified the test suite a bit to make it easier to add tests for
alternative repository configurations. Now you can add a new backwards
compatibility test simply by putting a repository configuration file
in src/test/resources in one of the create1x projects inside
sandbox/jackrabbit-test-harness/compatibility.

For example, I created test cases for Jackrabbit 1.3 with bundle
persistence and Jackrabbit 1.4 with data store by adding the
repository configuration files create13/src/test/resources/bundle.xml
and create14/src/test/resources/datastore.xml. Feel free to add new
tests as you see fit.

I'll add a create15 directory shortly. I'll also try to come up with
an easy way to test cluster configurations.

BR,

Jukka Zitting