jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Integration test harness for Jackrabbit
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:39:07 GMT
Hi,

As you may already have noticed, I've been setting up a series of
integration tests for Jackrabbit in the jackrabbit-test-harness
project I started in the sandbox. The idea is to have a test harness
where we can put expensive integration tests that don't need to be run
for each build or commit but that we still should be keeping an eye
on.

Currently I have there a set of backwards compatibility tests and a
simple XML import stress test, and I'm planning to stuff like J2EE
container integration tests, the WebDAV litmus test suite, and some
performance tests based on JCR-1437.

I'm not sure if we can run this test harness on Apache hardware as
that might end up costing quite a bit of computing resources.
Currently I have a local Hudson install at work where I run these
tests nightly. I'll see if I can set things up so that for example the
test results are automatically published to my home directory on
people.apache.org.

BR,

Jukka Zitting