jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5 release structure
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:38:59 GMT
Hi,

One final note; I will be using the merge tracking feature in
Subversion to manage the 1.5 branch. This makes it easier to pick and
merge only those changes from trunk that should be included in the
branch.

For now, until 1.5.0 is released, I will be tracking all the remaining
open issues tagged for 1.5 as well as any bug fixes in trunk. After
1.5.0 only bug fixes will be merged.

If you are working on a new feature or improvement that should still
be included in 1.5.0 (targeted for a release in about two weeks from
now), make sure that the Jira issue is tagged for 1.5!

BR,

Jukka Zitting