jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JR Test cases for new query
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:32:53 GMT
Hi Van,

iapilgrim wrote:
> Hi,
> I get the sources of JR 1.4.6 and find there are some new packages under
> query package such as jsr283, sql2, qom...
> As I know so far, they are used for jr 2.0 as described in JSR 283 Query.
> I intend to use them so I have some questions before diving into them
> + Are they ready to use?

some of the features are implemented and can be used, but you have to use the
interfaces from the jsr283 package, which will be removed once JSR 283 is final.
This means you would have to adapt your imports when you upgrade to jackrabbit 2.0.

> + where do I get all the test cases of them ( query)

the tests are located here: [0] and [1]. There you'll also see what's currently
implemented and what's missing.

regards
 marcel

[0]