jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sébastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5 release plan
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:57:49 GMT
Hi,

I would like to see JCR-134 fixed for this release.
I have submitted a patch months ago and have not received any feedback
so far.

Because of this issue the disk usage where we store the repository grows
even if we purge nodes because there are more and more orphan
VersionHistory nodes in the version storage branch...

Regards,

--
Sébastien Launay