jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <sch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5 release plan
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:07:57 GMT
Hi Jukka,

It would be cool if JCR-1835 could make it in the release. It's quite
trivial, but not of major importance though.

Regards,
Bart

--
Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info@onehippo.com